Every one of us faces several common health problems several times a year. Seasonal flu, Common cold, Fatigue, and Indigestion are a few worth mentioning. Before you decide to visit your doctor to treat such common health problems, you must try some home remedies, for the home remedies work like a charm most of the time.
Here are a few common health problems and simple home remedies to get over them:
- Boil a ½ inch piece of ginger in water till you can see the water turn colour.
- Allow it to cool.
- Filter it, add lemon juice and honey, and enjoy the refreshing drink to feel the difference.
- Herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine – An Overview
- Kashayam-An Effective Home Remedy For Common Cold
- If you wake up in the morning with a sore throat, the first thing to do is gargle with warm salt water.
- Continue repeating the same a couple of times during the day to prevent it from worsening.
- Persistent coughing can prevent you from getting a good night’s sleep.
- Consuming a glass of warm milk with a pinch of turmeric and a dash of pepper before bedtime is an excellent home remedy to ensure proper rest.
- When you have a stressful day, it might be difficult to fall asleep.
- Try doing the leg up the wall yoga pose to ensure you can sleep like a baby despite having a tough time.
– Are you a newbie to Yoga? Know where to start.
- Indigestion is a common health problem that can be easily cured by simple home remedies.
- When you feel like something you ate is not agreeing with you, reach for a glass of buttermilk to soothe your stomach.
- To prepare simple buttermilk, dilute a spoonful of yogurt with a glass of water, a pinch of salt, and asafoetida.
- Getting Rid Of Indigestion Is Now Easy Than Ever!
- Green Gram/Moong Dal – Benefits And A Healthy Recipe
Try these home remedies right when you start feeling the symptoms. However, if the symptoms do not go away in two to three days, it would be time for you to visit your doctor.
Images from canva.com